The Module for Project Manager and Repair & Maintenance Staff
CADISON® Archiver is a tool to store and archive completed CADSION® projects. The archieved projects can be quickly and easily viewed with the CADISON® Archive browser. The archived projects can be re-imported with just a few clicks.
- Project (Data) Viewer
- Access Rights
- Intuitive User Interface
- Report Generator
- Asset Management
- Project Data Access for all
CADISON® Project-Navigator is the module for viewing of project data within the corporate network. The navigator has been designed for staff members normally not involved in the active planning of a plant but afterwards responsible for operation and maintenance of the plant (i.e. mere data consumers)
- The CADISON® Project-Navigator is an important asset for your plant planning and construction efforts even in relation to the future plant operator.
- Read-only access rights can be set for ‘View only’ mode for data access
- Intuitive User interface (same as Project Engineer) allows users to view /filter the required data (drawing, specs., etc.) through object inspector. Data can be viewed /presented in several windows in parallel
- All data generated within the CADISON® modules and available for use within the database are forming the basis of ® the CADISON® Project-Navigator. Such data might be single object information, schematics, calculations, etc.
- Integrated Report Generator - All data created with CADISON® may be optionally edited through the integrated report generator. Such data might be a list of valves & fittings or a pipeline list. All reports can be revised and have release mechanisms. They are directly stored within the CADISON® project. All documents can be delivered automatically as PDF.
- Asset Management & Maintenance - You can present the complete project digitally as CADISON® project to the plant operator. The latter can use the CADISON® Project-Navigator for very easy electronic access to all planning data for Asset information and maintenance