CADISON International Conference (CIC) 2020 – Going Digital!
The significance of digital collaboration in work has taken precedence from this year on. With this in mind, we are pleased to announce the first-ever completely virtual CADISON International Conference (CIC) on 3 and 4 November 2020.
The motto of the event is: Engineering the New Normal – Socially Distant, Digitally Closer. The theme of this virtual meet is how the industry is evolving to work in the new normal.
This time we have waived all registration charges for the CIC participants.
Extract from the Agenda
In addition to a detailed preview of the upcoming CADISON release, the following sessions are on the agenda
- News from New Work: Data Consistency and Informal Digital Channels
- Getting Ready for BIM: The IFC format as a bridge between plant construction and general planning
- Extended benefits for automated process documentation in P&ID Designer
- Extended Enterprise: Connect with your customers and suppliers with CADISON interfaces
- Efficient project management in plant design with CADISON Project Engineer
- Catalog2Cloud: How you can use this service in your daily business
- New Add In: Automated checking and setting according to PED
- In 5 steps from P&ID to control cabinet planning
- PID & 3D made easy: CADISON Explorer enhancements, new hypersnap function, connection points of nozzles.
Every attendee will receive the participation link a week prior to the event via email. Every session is designed and devised in such a way that the participant has the flexibility to select specific sessions according to their interest areas. Strategic and industry-specific topics are marked in red; those who are keen on recent trends in the market, and eager to find out insights & analysis of such topics in greater depth, then these sessions are meant for them. Sessions which are marked in green provide a deep-dive of specific functions and features of CADISON; newly added features and how these features are relevant for different disciplines of engineering and process industry.
Share your CADISON experience with us:
Shape the further development of CADISON with us!
For the evolution and further development of CADISON, customers‘ experience and their feedback is the most important factor for us. What expectations do you have of our engineering software? Which functions or features would further simplify your work? We would be pleased if you could tell us your assessment. We would then like to discuss the results of this survey with you at the CIC. With your feedback you will be helping us to expand CADISON even more purposefully and able to further optimize the modules future-proof.
We look forward to meeting you and exchanging ideas with you.
True to the motto: Socially distant, digitally closer!